Content

Partizan Press Announces 2014 Wargamer's Annual

Sunday, October 13, 2013
Partizan Press has announced the availability of the 2014 Wargamer's Annual - courtesy of Charles Grant, who has been producing this useful annual for the past four years. As Charles points out:

"It is worth explaining that I make no attempt to set out the periods I want to cover. The authors let me know what they would like to do and sometimes offer me a choice but after that it is up to them. The result is an eclectic mix of periods and subjects. As the contributions have come in I have hugely enjoyed reading them and I hope you will."


This year's edition includes a number of exciting topics:


- TREACHERY - ASAGA Scenario
- How to – Landing stage
- Siege of Orleans
- How to – cover over the cracks
- Cavalry on the Tabletop
- How To - Make A 20mm Horsa Glider
- La Petite Guerre

DOSSIER: DEFENCE
- Introduction
-“Defence” – A Table Top Teaser
- Painters, Dancers, Dogs, and Schlachtenbummler
- The Bridge Tou Fahr
- Follow The Band
- The Chaco War
- Disguised Scenarios
-"Top 10 Tips for Tabletop Triumph"
- I’m a celebrity get me out of here! - Wargaming the Darien Adventure 1698-1700
- Samurai v Ikko-Ikki - An Unfair Fight?
- How to – Identify Your Samurai Armies
- Axing for Trouble
- Casting Around
- Parting Shots



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

Bookmark and Share

Translate

Seen Elsewhere

Updates from Twitter

Weekly TWR Newsletter

Weekly TWR Newsletter
Out Every Thursday - Military and Miniatures Wargaming News and Features

from Wargames, Soldiers & Strategy

from Miniature Wargaming

from The Miniatures Page

Great Wargaming Sites

About Us

I've been interested in wargaming ever since I started playing with my Marx toy soldiers in the backyard in the mid-60's, and then again when I came across Don Featherstone's Battles with Model Soldiers at the local library in the early 70's. About 20 years ago I started painting some medieval knights for my son as a Christmas present, and became re-acquainted with the hobby...[more]